Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm back from China!

Wheeeee!!!!!! Gosh! It was soooo darn tiring. A midnight depature flight which lasted for 6 hours with zero sleep hours, then staright to touring and..... 6 hours of sleep on average per day and the wheather was super cold, down to -20 degrees! OMG!!! When I arrived home, it felt like my whole body had just given up on me. :( Still feeling really tired....
Alright, I DID enjoy my trip, can't say I didn't. ;) I had fun and learnt a thing or two from the whole experience so yeah, I guess I'd have to say that it was a nice trip overall. =)
Everything in China is CHINESE! EVERYWHERE you go there are chinese words ALL over the place and everyone in general basically ONLY speaks Mandarin. It's like the government wants to monopolize its people. No offence, just a thought...
Oh, the people in China are so RUDE! It's like a madtown out there!!!
For the next few days or so, I'll be blogging about the trip, can't fit everything into 1 post. :)

Imagine the thrill I felt finding out that LIVERPOOL GOT KNOCKED OUT OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! Especially since it's still only the QUALIFYING ROUNDS! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!





George Gillett. Just another average Liverpool owner, no?


Oh, really???


Now, how did that go?

Ah! I see... ;)
That's what I'm talking bout! =)
Luv, luv...

No comments:

Post a Comment