Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just Another Day of Random Disasters!

Ok, so since my blog is still rather unknown, I shouldn't expect people to actually ask me for advice. Therefore, I'll just post random advice of my own! :)
OH! By the way, I've also decided to reinvent my posts to a new format. Imma try it out and hope it works! =)


What I've been doing:

I got up late today. Everything was very slow moving. Blah blah blah... Watched Gossip Girl! You have to love it! and, Now I'm here.


What I've been thinking about:

Justin Bieber. First, I thought, "someone needs to come up with a plan to get rid of him!". I mean, his music is well, kinda cheesy actually, in a REALLY bad way. If Miley Cirus was considered a gift of horor from the US to Canada, well Bieber was better than the perfect payback! Then today, E-news went on and on about how cute and adorable he is. Come to think about it, quite true. Plus, he seems nice and i guess that his music is rather catchy. I dunno. What do you think?


Random advice:


What To Do When Feeling Nervous?

1: Although you already know, ask yourself why is it that you feel nervous. It invokes realization. trust me. >)
2: Ask yourself what's the point of feeling nervous. You'll then feel silly and suddenly calm down a little.
3: Tell yourself that you're too good for whatever it is that you feel nervous about. You're better than that!
4: You'll suddenly feel calm. :)
5: Kick ass! ;)


What's hot:

1: Celebrities wearing undergarment in public.

2: The World Cup

3:

Old movie form 2009. If you haven't seen it, you'd better!



What's NOT hot:



1: You wearing undergarments in public

2: Robert Green ( Goalkeeper in the England team for the World Cup)

3:
Enough said!








Luv, luv...



No comments:

Post a Comment